upcoming projects and exhibitions:
June 2019 – September 2020
TUMULUS is an enclosed garden installation that functions as a natural ruin, compost heap, cement + soil sculpture, seedbed, earthwork, lo-tech fountain, drinking/ dyeing source, and dunghill. Over the course of 16 months from June 2019 to September 2020, artist Ruchama Noorda will transform the patch of greenery next to our Sluisdeurenloods into a living sculpture and performance site.
Tumulus is a cyclical weed-woad restoration project in 5 parts:
1. Vegetative State (June – mid July)
2. Growth Imperative (mid July – October, with a dedication ceremony on Friday September 13, 2019)
3. Dormant Lot (November – February)
4. Healing Property (March – August)
5. Blue Monday (Closing ceremony/celebration of autumnal equinox, September 21st 2020)
@Mediamatic Biotoop, Dijksgracht 6 Amsterdam
24 aug – 6 okt The trees are inviting the wind
group exhibition with: Nan Groot Antink, Annabelle Binnerts, Roos Holleman, Eva-Fiore Kovacovsky, Ruchama Noorda, Juuso Noronkoski, Sabina Timmermans.
@Willem Twee in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands